The most exciting part of your dog’s day is getting outside! Danger in the form of searing hot pavement, freezing temperatures, dog run bacteria, allergens and ‘stuff’ can make time outside less enjoyable for our pets. This ‘stuff’ can also be ingested upon licking or brought into your home, and you don’t want the ‘stuff’ on your bed, carpeting or you. Pawz can help!
- 12 boots per package
- When one wears out, you simply toss it
- Natural Rubber made from a rubber tree
- 100% biodegradable
- Most natural feeling boot with no padding
- Allows your dog to feel the ground, providing a sense of security
- Traction Control, to prevent slipping on hard surface floors
- Durable, yet fashionable
Sizing: For the best fit, measure from the bottom of the big heel pad to the tip of the longest toe nail.
If the paw is in-between two sizes, select the larger size. Pawz Dog Boots should fit securely around the leg and comfortable. (see sizing guide image)
Warning: Not for prolonged use. Do not leave on while resting or inactive. Dog should be supervised while wearing boots. Refresh boots with talcum powder or corn starch.